About Conejo Masons
If you would like information on how to join our ancient and honorable fraternity, please contact our lodge for assistance. Any member of our Lodge would be pleased to respond to potential candidates by answering any questions you may have. Asking to join is the first step.
To become a Freemason you must:
• Be a man at least 18 years of age
• Be of good moral character
• Have a personal belief in a Supreme Being (the definition of a Supreme Being is up to you)
• Decide to become a Mason of “your own free will and accord”
• Be loyal to your country
• Dedicated to providing for your own family
• Have a sincere determination to conduct yourself in a manner that will earn the respect and trust of others
• Possess a desire to help others through community service and universal benevolence
Talk with someone you know who is a member of the Fraternity. If you do not know anyone who is a Mason, just contact a lodge in your neighborhood. Masons do not solicit for members. You’ll need to express your personal interest in joining the Fraternity.
Furthermore, if you have any questions please use the contact form.